Integrating Big Data, Software & Communities for Addressing Europe’s Societal Challenges
Big Data Europe will undertake the foundational work for enabling European companies to build innovative multilingual products and services based on semantically interoperable, large-scale, multi-lingual data assets and knowledge, available under a variety of licenses and business models.
- Centre for Renewable Energy Sources and Saving
- CESSDA AS
- European Union Satellite Centre
- Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations
- Fraunhofer IAIS
- Institut für Angewandte Informatik e. V.
- National and Kapodistrian University of Athens
- National Centre for Scientific Research ‘Demokritos’
- Open PHACTS Foundation LBG
- Semantic Web Company GmbH
- TenForce BVBA
- World Wide Web Consortium (W3C), GEIE ERCIM
BIG DATA Platform For Empowering Communities including LifeSciences Poster